Introducing our Ta-Ta Towels with MODAL lining... because only the best for your breasts will do!
We are so proud to be using this luxurious fabric. Learn more about this yummy fabric that you will never want to take off. Seriously, I'm wearing mine right now as I type this and let me tell you, my "girls" have never been happier!
Modal Fabric Fun Facts:
- Modal is hypoallergenic, so no rashes or irritations.
- Does not trap perspiration or odors.
- Is up to 50% more absorbent than cotton.
- Is known for its soft texture and silky appearance
- Is an eco-friendly natural fabric made of breech trees which requires much less water to produce than cotton and organic cotton.
- Is a semi-synthetic cellulose fiber. Modal fabric is made by spinning cellulose that has been reconstituted from trees.
- Most commonly used fabric for underwear and pajamas due to its ultra soft texture.
- It’s VEGAN!
COLOR: Black modal liner with black cotton stretch terrycloth
WARNING: Ta-Ta Towels are a halter-style lounge bra that goes around the back of your neck. If you have any neck issues or discomfort when wearing halter-style type apparel then we suggest not purchasing a Ta-Ta Towel.